For parents, a child is a bundle of joy that is why each moment is important and worth remembering. The first smiles, first steps, first Christmas, every firsts should be fresh even after a long time. I strongly suggest you to visit custom picture frames to learn more about this.
A good way to preserve significant first moments of a childs life is by capturing them through photographs, and what better way to display them is through putting them in fancy baby picture frames.
There is a wide range of picture frames to choose from, as a parent, it is important that you find nothing but the best for your babys pictures. Here are some things to consider when you are in the look-out for the perfect baby picture frame:
1. Frame size. It is important that the frame could make heads turn and invite people to take a second look at the photo on display. Size is a critical aspect that is often neglected to fill or save on space.
Though big wall-bound frames are catchy, they tend to eat up the space which may be devoted for two or more picture frames. The small frames fit for wallet-sized photos however, maybe easily ignored because they are so tiny and less noticeable.
When looking for a frame, always think that the size should be appropriate and could fill up the space that you just wanted while still catch enough attention.
2. Material. Picture frames may come in various materials like wood, plastic, glass, ceramics etc. It is best to choose frames with durable materials to keep pictures safe from scratch and dirt while saving money because you do not have to buy frames again and again.
3. Decide where the frame must be placed. Aside from size and material, the place where the frames supposedly are placed must be determined. For instance, find a wall-bound piece for a portrait and free-standing ones for display tables or corners.
4. Design. While function should be the top priority, aesthetics should not be sacrificed. Designs, colors, patterns and certain aesthetic features make frames attractive and draw viewers attention.
Baby picture frames usually come in different color shades, themes and forms. Find one that is one of a kind or follow a certain theme so designs would not eat up the others.
5. Theme. To avoid clutter, you may decide to follow a certain theme. You could play around following a certain hue scheme, season, shape, cartoons etc. Make sure that the frames could make a statement or stand on their own and adding life and dynamism to the photo displayed on it.
6. Be personal. Picture frames need not be conventional. You can doll up your babys photos by making your own frames! Extract creative juices and come up with something that is personal and one of a kind.